Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

publish newly crated maps

bshure
2014-01-15
2014-01-16
  • bshure
    bshure
    2014-01-15

I have created a very nice and user friendly map of the u.s. based on historical regions of the u.s. I am not a programmer so the Technical side is difficult for me. I have created and published the map, but I cannot find it in the online or downloadable maps section. Can you tell me or help me to make the map available to everyone? Thanks. I am an artist and enjoy risk and have actually created maps as part of my work before, if I can figure this out, I would like to create more professional looking and user friendly maps for domination.

• Yura
    Yura
    2014-01-16

sorry for taking so long to approve maps, have been very busy working on private multiplayer for Domination, i think its approved now, reply here if its not with the name of the map.

there are several others ive not checked yet and will hopefully check in the next few days.

please do create more maps and i will try my best to approve them as soon as i can. thanks!