release 0.6 is out
* a lot on sourceforge changed so release.sh is a help
but not automatic
* i may have ruined the donations setting (sorry david)
i had the impression, that i have to opt in too.
* could not find how to specify the current release on sf
(will digg deeper)
0.6 download is not shown, but works. funny isntit
* freshmeat registration is not yet done.
* web update not yet propagated
maybe i schoudl try a 0.6.1 release soon, to get the thing smoother
On 2009-10-11, grubert@... wrote:
> release 0.6 is out
Thanks a lot.
> * a lot on sourceforge changed so release.sh is a help
> but not automatic
Actually it seems SF finally managed to make releases easier.
I tried recently with jedmodes.sf.net, and the sequence was:
1. Update and pack the source-tree from cvs
2. Upload the created filese to Sourceforge via the filemanager
3. Left click a file to edit properties (e.g. name, label etc).
> * could not find how to specify the current release on sf
> (will digg deeper)
The last uploaded file is announced on the project page automatically.
> 0.6 download is not shown, but works. funny isntit
I see it now/here: Download Now! rlease-0.6 (1.3 MiB)