Docutils 0.3.7 released
Docutils 0.3.7 has been released. You can download it from
The Docutils homepage is located at <http://docutils.sf.net/>.
Major changes since Docutils 0.3.5:
* A special "line block" syntax useful for addresses, verse, and other
cases of significant line breaks has been added; see
* Empty sections are now allowed.
* A "raw" role has been added; see
* The LaTeX writer now escapes consecutive dashes (like "--" or "---")
so that they are no longer transformed by LaTeX to en or em dashes.
If you want to write en or em dashes using pure ASCII, please refer to
* A dependency recorder has been added; see
* A directive has been added for compound paragraphs; see
* Many other improvements and bug fixes; see
Felix Wiemann -- http://www.ososo.de/
-- David Goodger