From: Matthew Gilbert <mmgilbe@us...> - 2004-03-25 23:12:24
Update of /cvsroot/docutils/docutils
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv29766
Added unknown_reference_resolvers list for each transformer. This list holds
the list of functions provided by each component of the transformer that
help resolve references.
Removed all refernces to the origuri code, which was broken.
RCS file: /cvsroot/docutils/docutils/HISTORY.txt,v
retrieving revision 1.187
retrieving revision 1.188
diff -u -d -r1.187 -r1.188
--- HISTORY.txt 24 Mar 2004 16:53:29 -0000 1.187
+++ HISTORY.txt 25 Mar 2004 23:00:57 -0000 1.188
@@ -112,6 +112,9 @@
- Changed ``SparseNodeVisitor`` and ``GenericNodeVisitor`` dynamic
method definitions (via ``exec``) to dynamic assignments (via
``setattr``); thanks to Roman Suzi.
+ - Added indirect_reference_name attribute to the Targetable class. This
+ attribute holds the whitespace_normalized_name (contains mixed case) of a
@@ -153,9 +156,8 @@
- Refactored explicit target processing code.
- Added name attribute to references containing the reference name only
through whitespace_normalize_name (no case changes).
- - Added "origuri" attribute to references which contain an embedded uri. Some
- writers (maybe other transforms) are interested in the original (non
- normalized) uri text.
+ - parse_target no longer returns the refname after going through
+ normalize_name. This is now handled in make_target.
@@ -213,6 +215,10 @@
- Verifying that external targets are truly targets and not indirect
references. This is because we are now adding a "name" attribute to
references in addition to targets. Note sure if this is correct!
+ - Added code to hook into the unknown_reference_resolvers list for a
+ transformer in resolve_indirect_target. This allows the
+ unknown_reference_resolvers to keep around indirect targets which docutils
+ doesn't know about.
@@ -662,6 +668,9 @@
- Added ``Transformer`` class and completed transform reform.
+ - Added unknown_reference_resolvers list for each transformer. This list holds
+ the list of functions provided by each component of the transformer that
+ help resolve references.