Date: 2007-03-02 07:51:17 +0100 (Fri, 02 Mar 2007)
New Revision: 4978
moved roman.py into main source directory so it does
not need to be installed separately;
removed optparse and textwrap because we are no longer compatible to Py22
--- branches/plugins/COPYING.txt 2007-03-01 19:47:56 UTC (rev 4977)
+++ branches/plugins/COPYING.txt 2007-03-02 06:51:17 UTC (rev 4978)
@@ -71,30 +71,11 @@
<http://www.twinhelix.com>. Free usage permitted as long as
this notice remains intact.
-* extras/optparse.py, copyright by Gregory P. Ward, released under a
- BSD-style license (which can be found in the module's source code).
-* extras/textwrap.py, copyright by Gregory P. Ward and the Python
- Software Foundation, released under the `Python 2.3 license`_
- (`local copy`__).
- __ licenses/python-2-3.txt
-* extras/roman.py, copyright by Mark Pilgrim, released under the
+* docutils/roman.py, copyright by Mark Pilgrim, released under the
`Python 2.1.1 license`_ (`local copy`__).
-* test/docutils_difflib.py, copyright by the Python Software
- Foundation, released under the `Python 2.2 license`_ (`local
- copy`__). This file is included for compatibility with Python
- versions less than 2.2. (It's only used to report test failures
- anyhow; it isn't installed anywhere. The included file is a
- pre-generator version of the difflib.py module included in Python
- __ licenses/python-2-2.txt
* tools/editors/emacs/rst.el, copyright by Martin Blais, Stefan
Merten, and David Goodger, released under the `GNU General Public
License`_ (`local copy`__).
@@ -113,8 +94,6 @@
.. _licenses: licenses/
.. _Python 2.1.1 license: http://www.python.org/2.1.1/license.html
-.. _Python 2.2 license: http://www.python.org/2.2/license.html
-.. _Python 2.3 license: http://www.python.org/2.3/license.html
.. _GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
.. _OSI-approved: http://opensource.org/licenses/
.. _GPL-compatible: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/license-list.html