Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Theme support

Developers
alexo
2013-05-22
2013-06-10
  • alexo
    alexo
    2013-05-22

Hi,
    I've tried to create a new template and I found that even when I change the site theme via (define("SITE_THEME","default");), there are still many modules that have the default theme location hard coded in them.
    So after change I still get content from default one.
    Example: module docmgr uses the folloowing source for icons: src="themes/default/images/object-icons/"
    Same valid for workflow and others.

• alexo
    alexo
    2013-05-23

|grep -Ri "themes/default" *
    app/viewimage.php: $filepath = "../themes/default/images/thumbnails/file.png";
    app/showthumb.php: if (!file_exists($thumb) || filesize($thumb)=="0") $thumb = SITE_URL."themes/default/images/thumbnails/file.png";
    app/showpreview.php: if (!file_exists($thumb) || filesize($thumb)=="0") $thumb = SITE_URL."themes/default/images/thumbnails/file.png";
    jslib/eform.js: var img = createImg("themes/default/images/icons/browse.png");
    lib/modules.php: $defaultImg = "themes/default/images/modules/".$siteModList["link_name"][$key].".png";
    modules/contacts/editcontact/js/editaccount.js: curimg.setAttribute("src","themes/default/images/icons/dashbox.gif");
    modules/contacts/editcontact/js/editaccount.js: curimg.setAttribute("src","themes/default/images/icons/plusbox.gif");

• Eric Lawman
    Eric Lawman
    2013-05-23

Thanks. I'll get these and the missing language entries straightened out in the next release.

Eric

• alexo
    alexo
    2013-06-10

Hi,
    I've noticed that after upgrade from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3 the installer doesn't preserve the template configuration and it actually brakes things as it inserts the default template badly.
    Here's what I found in config.php after upgrade >

//Default theme for DocMGR
    define("SITE_THEME","//\"default");

This resulted in many modules not working + error messages>
    PHP Warning: readfile(http://docmgr.xxxxxxxxx.com/themes///"default/images/thumbnails/fie.png