#155 Updated Norwegian Bokmål translation

closed-fixed
gentext (11)
5
2008-03-05
2008-02-07
No

This an updated (and complete) Norwegian Bokmål translation. The file is named nb.xml since that is the correct locale name - see related bug report.

Discussion

  •  
    Attachments
  • Logged In: YES
    user_id=118135
    Originator: NO

    A fix for this issue has been added to the current codebase.
    Please test the fix with the latest snapshot from:

    http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/

     
    • assigned_to: nobody --> xmldoc
    • status: open --> open-fixed
     
    • status: open-fixed --> pending-fixed
     
  • Logged In: YES
    user_id=118135
    Originator: NO

    Hi Hans,

    Changed the filname to nb.xml and applied your patch. revision 7668 of the project repository. The change will be included in the 1.74.0 release.

     
  • Daniel Leidert
    Daniel Leidert
    2008-02-16

    Logged In: YES
    user_id=1102637
    Originator: NO

    common/nb.xml contains:

    <l:l10n [..] language="no" english-language-name="Norwegian Bokmål">
    ^^

    Shouldn't this be "nb" too?

     
  • Logged In: YES
    user_id=21914
    Originator: YES

    Yes, you are 110% correct Daniel - thx for spotting it. Michael, can you fix the file please.

    Hans

     
    • status: pending-fixed --> open-fixed
     
    • status: open-fixed --> pending-fixed
     
  • Logged In: YES
    user_id=118135
    Originator: NO

    Hans, Daniel,

    Yeah, I noticed this too and have sinced fixed it, in revision 7680. I noticed at the same time that the file was missing a "startquote" mapping, so I fixed that too. There was one other bit of fiddling I needed to do after that, a change to the xsl/common/l10n.xml fil (r7680). But now with that done, everything seems to be working correctly.

     
  • Logged In: YES
    user_id=118135
    Originator: NO

    Hans, Daniel,

    Yeah, I noticed this too and have sinced fixed it, in revision 7680. I noticed at the same time that the file was missing a "startquote" mapping, so I fixed that too. There was one other bit of fiddling I needed to do after that, a change to the xsl/common/l10n.xml fil (r7680). But now with that done, everything seems to be working correctly.

     
    • status: pending-fixed --> closed-fixed
     
  • Logged In: YES
    user_id=1312539
    Originator: NO

    This Tracker item was closed automatically by the system. It was
    previously set to a Pending status, and the original submitter
    did not respond within 14 days (the time period specified by
    the administrator of this Tracker).