DMTCP (Distributed MultiThreaded Checkpointing) is a tool to transparently checkpointing the state of an arbitrary group of programs spread across many machines and connected by sockets. It does not modify the user's program or the operating system.
* Fix for a regression bug which affected checkpointing bash in previous release.
* DMTCP will support next release of Maplesoft.
* Improved support for Pid-Virtualization.
* Some users reported compilation error in previous release, fixed in this release.
* dmtcp_nocheckpoing command added.
* dmtcp_command supports multiple commands.
* Fix for not checkpointing dmtcp_* commands.
* Several other bug fixes and improvements.