DMTCP (Distributed MultiThreaded Checkpointing) is a tool to transparently checkpointing the state of an arbitrary group of programs spread across many machines and connected by sockets. It does not modify the user's program or the operating system.
New Features / Bug Fixes:
* Fixes several bugs affecting OpenMPI version 1.3.x
* Improves the robustness of pid and tid virtualization.
* Fixes a bug that would have prevented DMTCP from running under Linux kernel 2.6.31 and later.
* --enable-unique-checkpoint-filenames option now available
* --enable-debug doesn't work with --enable-pid-virtualization