A new version of the dkim-milter package, which provides both a DKIM plugin to sendmail and postfix, and an SDK for developers wishing to make DKIM-aware applications, is now available!
DKIM is the newest IETF-produced standard supporting e-mail authentication. The specification can be found in RFC4871.
The 2.8.x series includes bug fixes, including one security fix, so current users are encouraged to upgrade. The following are the recent new features of interest:
- updated support for the proposed Authentication-Results: header
- support for experimental report intervals
- experimental support for multiple signatures
- contributed support for DNSSEC
- experimental support for an open DKIM reputation query service