Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Jumping out of full screen playback

gpraceman
2014-03-07
2014-03-10
  • gpraceman
    gpraceman
    2014-03-07

My app uses two screens, one to control everything and the other to display the video playback. I run Windows with extended desktop and have the controls screen on the main monitor and the display screen on the secondary monitor. I would think that I could do tasks on the main monitor at the same time as a full screen playback is going on the secondary monitor. However, it is not working out that way.

I can do a full screen playback. The video plays full screen and once the playback stops, the display screen returns to normal size. However, this is only the case if I do nothing on the main monitor during that full screen playback. As soon as I click the mouse on something on the main monitor (doesn't matter what), the playback will immediately jump out of full screen and go to normal size for the rest of the playback. The strange thing is that my method to return the display screen to normal size is not what is being used for jumping out of full screen mode.

I'm rather stumped, so any help would be appreciated.