Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

One video in two controls.‏

Ramon
2013-01-30
2013-02-04
  • Ramon
    Ramon
    2013-01-30

Hello,

I need some help, I'm trying to play a video in two controls in C #, one main(video and audio) and second only (video), I've been looking through the forum and I understand you have to create a filter, "do not know if this is correct ", and then call in the other control, for two days I am trying this and not get it, someone can tell me how to do it or any sample.

Thank you.

• Eric
    Eric
    2013-01-31

I don't know if this can work but you should try that :

The IVMRWindowlessControl9.RepaintVideo must be called each time a Paint event is triggered (or a WM_PAINT message received). This method take 2 parameters : The target HWND and HDC.

What about calling it twice ? Once for your first control (giving to the method the first control Handle and its related HDC) and a second time for your second control (with the second control Handle and an HDC for this control).

I have absolutly no warrenty that this can work but it's easy to test...

• Ramon
    Ramon
    2013-01-31

Hello again
    I show you a diagram so you can see what I'm trying to do.

schema ->http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-videorender-8272058.html

I can not connect render the "infinity pin tee filter" in c #, so that preview the video in a VideoMixingRenderer9, I can load them from file but what I want is that if I change the position also changes in the preview.

thanks

• Ramon
    Ramon
    2013-02-04

Can anyone guide me how I can get it?, Is possible?