Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

IMediaEvent.GetEvent returns StErrStopped and lParam1 = 12

jdp
2013-08-06
2013-08-07
  • jdp
    jdp
    2013-08-06

Hi,

I am new to DirectShow world and debugging one issue.

We have one activex which is playing stream from ip camera over the internet (live ip). But it is getting below error code while getting event and on receiving below error code it keeps teardown and reinit the stream. If we try the same form private network it is playing stream fine. I also noticed that VLC is also playing the stream from above camera over the internet.

IMediaEvent.GetEvent returns StErrStopped and lParam1 = 12

I am clueless about from where to look for problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jdp

• snarfle
    snarfle
    2013-08-06

Well, if that 12 is decimal, that's "The access code is invalid." If it's hex, then it's "There are no more files." I can't really see how either applies, but you can try some google searches.

• jdp
      jdp
      2013-08-07

Thanks snarfle for your reply,

Google was the first stop. I didn't find anything from there about lParam1 code descriptions.

Looking at the wireshark I just found that even VLC is also not able to play it at the first attempt in the second attempt it is using interleaved option and it is able to play it.

Thanks,
      Jdp

• snarfle
    snarfle
    2013-08-07

Don't look for lParam1 code descriptions. This is just a Windows error code.