It would be helpful to have the possibility to assign scriptlets to different stages of a synchronization.
e.g. Defining a scriptlet (Groovy) to the stage "After copy file" to delete the copied file after synchronization.
A scriptlet could be bound to different criteria:
- Type of synchronization (e.g. copy, sync A->B, sync A<->B, move, etc..)
- Synchronization artefact (e.g. when sync a file, a directory, whole synchronization)
- Sync time: (e.g. before or after synchronization)
- Status: (e.g. sync ok, sync failed, sync skipped)
- Events (e.g. file deleted, file added, file updated, ...)
Define the script
on A->B synchronization, AFTER a FILE has been SUCCESSFULLY COPIED when the file was NEW (did not exist on B)