This is a major release complying with Dirac Bytestream Specification
- Added support for interlaced coding
- Added support for full-search block matching.
- Improved constant bit-rate coding mode
- Improved motion estimation
- Added support for larger wavelet-depths in non-MMX mode.
- API changes to conform with spec revision 1.0.0.pre9_02.
Application using Dirac libraries will need to be recompiled.
- Released patches to MPlayer, FFmpeg to comply with this release.
Earlier patch to transcode can be used with release.
- DirectShow Filter released to be able to play back Dirac
v0.8.x files in Windows Media Player
- Minor bug fixes.