Dimdim is the free web conferencing service where you can share your desktop, show slides, collaborate, chat, talk and broadcast via webcam with absolutely no download required for attendees. Dimdim is 100% browser-based and is your easy, open and free web meeting alternative.
Since our launch of our free, hosted version of Dimdim on April 10, the Dimdim team has been busy working on packaging an updated open source release of the server product with increased functionality for our SourceForge community.
Some of the significant feature/enhancements added in this server release, nicknamed “Eagle” are:
• Unlimited meeting attendees (no more 5 attendee limit)
• Unlimited simultaneous meetings (no more one meeting at a time)
• 2-way video chat and webcam sharing
• Multi-attendee VoIP and microphone sharing
• Easy software appliance download which runs on multiple OS’s with no install required
• New User Guide guide and other API documentation
You can download the new software appliance and the native Linux tar.gz from below location:
As mentioned above, Dimdim recently launched Dimdim Free, our 20 attendee free hosted edition as well as Dimdim Pro, our professional edition capable of supporting up to 100 attendees in a meeting. In these editions the software is hosted on our hardware and users can use it as a free hosted service with no download required. Users can register for an instant Dimdim Free account by visiting Dimdim's website at http://www.dimdim.com/registration/Dimdim_Signup.html.
The Dimdim team is committed to providing continued support to the SourceForge community and drive the adoption of Dimdim worldwide.
Director of Engineering