I've downloaded 1.6.0_Alpha(07302007) windows installer and Dimdim Developer Builds 1.6.0_Alpha(040207).
Installed and it works fine, but when i compile sources via buildAndDeployInTomcat.cmd conference don't start. When i create new conference it checks for Publisher Installation and says
"Start meeting requires Dimdim publisher control to be installed on this computer.
If you see the following message on the top of this page:
To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this file from
showing active content that could access your computer. Click here for options.
Please right click on options and choose 'Allow blocked Content' to install the
Dimdim publisher control."
Compiled sources are unchanged.
Please follow this instruction...
1. Download the source code afresh from sf CVS - DimdimCodeBase v2.0
2. Go to the location <your directory>\DimDimCodeBase\v2.0\Product\Build\ from command prompt
3. ant All
4. On successful completion of the build you should see the following message
5. Navigate to the folder <your directory>\DimDimCodeBase\v2.0\Product\Installer, In this location you will be able to find dimdim-1.6.0.exe
6. Install the dimdim-1.6.0.exe and start/join a meeting.
Thanks, it's worked out!