Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

hi.. do read.. features

2007-09-06
2013-05-01
  • The idea of using web as a collaborative medium is excellent.
    However, certain things can still do with some improvement:
    a) The feature which allows the presenter to be able to share his desktop or certain documents in a read / write fashion with the viewers, so that they can go through the code snippets

b) If possible, give each viewer the full presentation, so that he can go back and forth without disturbing the others viewing the presentation

c) Improve the performance for countries like india, where the internet speeds are not yet developed

-GS accenture blore

• Hello,

Thanks for your interest towards Dimdim.

a)The feature which allows the presenter to be able to share his desktop or certain documents in a read / write fashion with the viewers, so that they can go through the code snippets
                   Interactive collaboration which involves a lot of annotations, corrections, group drawing (and doodles in the margin) is enabled through whiteboard feature of Dimdim. I hope this would solve the problem.

b)If possible, give each viewer the full presentation, so that he can go back and forth without disturbing the others viewing the presentation
                    Thanks for the suggestion. I will discuss this feature with Product Management.

c) Improve the performance for countries like india, where the internet speeds are not yet developed - Yes

Please don’t hesitate to email me if you have any queries @ rajesh@dimdim.com.

Regards,
      -Rajesh
      rajesh@dimdim.com