Record Meetings/Presentations

Matt
2007-03-21
2013-05-01
  • Matt
    Matt
    2007-03-21

Would like to have the ability to record a meeting and place it in an archive for later playback - hopefully retaining links to the original conference - so if someone couldn't attend the actual meeting, they would be able to replay it by clicking on the same link they would have used to participate.

Thanks,
    Matt

• Tigger996
      Tigger996
      2007-03-28

I agree.  This would be a great feature!

• Chris
        Chris
        2007-04-01

I would echo this request, but would like to add that there should be a feature where the server administrator can manage the volume of recorded meeting storage space. That would be awesome!!

• Chris
          Chris
          2007-04-01

I wanted to add that I meant to say that these storage space limits would be per presenter account.
          thanks!

• Sanatan
      Sanatan
      2007-04-19

It would be good if these records were easily edited.

• dimdim_uday
        dimdim_uday
        2007-04-19

Hello,
        Thank you for the feedback.
        We are currently in the planning phase of the Recording and Archiving feature. Please let me know if there are any more requirements you can think of - so we can include them in the specs.
        So far what I have from this forum post is the following:-

1) Record and playback later - for attendees who have missed the meeting
        2) Allow some editing of the content
        3) Storage quotas for presenters

Please feel free to post (or email) any other requests for evaulation by the Product Management Team.

Regards,
        Uday
        uday(at)dimdim.com

• ilias
      ilias
      2007-05-23

That would be exellent! Any ideas when recording and archiving will be implemented ? Actually, I've seen that those features are already available for Enterpize edition, but where can I get it?