Help
Trunks
2007-05-18
2013-05-01
  • Trunks
    Trunks
    2007-05-18

Hi,

I have installed the DimDim server on a windows vista machine and got it to work.  I am able to do everything except for share my desktop with people from the internet.  I can however share my desktop with people on my LAN.

Regards,

• Hello,

Could you please brief me the following:
      1. About the network you are having?
      2. Is there a firewall enabled?
      3. please do brief me more about the issue you are facing.
      4. please do send me the wrapper.log when the desktop share works and the wrapper.log when the desktop share does not work to rajesh(@)dimdim.com.

Regards,
      -Rajesh

• Trunks
      Trunks
      2007-05-26

Sure, thanks for the reply.

1.  I have a router/modem network where I forward ports to the cpu where I host dimdim
      2.  The network I use is on a firewall and within the LAN dimdim works fine but when internet users join in, they can't view ppt slides and see my desktop (I haved enabled 1935 and 8000 which is the port for the dimdim server)
      3.  It seems like when I share my desktop they do not see anything at all but when I share a ppt slide, they can see the first slide but not see anything else once I go to the second slide.
      4.  I will send you those files.

Thank you!

• Hello,

Could you please send me the wrapper.log, dimdim.properties, server.xml and wrapper.conf files to rajesh(@)dimdim.com?

Regards,
      -Rajesh