Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

I will pay to have Dimdim installed!

Help
2008-01-31
2013-05-01
  • Rob Frierson
    Rob Frierson
    2008-01-31

I have had horrible issues trying to get the new Beta version of Dimdim working, and will gladly pay anyone for their time to make the darn thing work!

Please email rob@schooldesk.net or call me at 678-232-1188.

Thanks!

Rob

• Carlos Vazquez
      Carlos Vazquez
      2008-01-31

I've been able to install it successfully but I can't seem to connect from different machines.  I can take a look at your install if you'd like

• Rob Frierson
      Rob Frierson
      2008-02-01

Thank you SOOO much!  This thing has been making me crazy!

You can take a look at the current issue at http://207.210.95.94

All I ever get is this:

404 Not Found
      The path '/' was not found.

Traceback (most recent call last):
        File "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 2.3\program\python-core-2.3.4\lib\site-packages\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 551, in respond
          cherrypy.response.body = self.handler()
        File "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 2.3\program\python-core-2.3.4\lib\site-packages\cherrypy\_cperror.py", line 198, in __call__
          raise self
      NotFound: (404, "The path '/' was not found.")