Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Integration with Sugar Issue

Help
tarpat1
2007-09-06
2013-05-01
  • tarpat1
    tarpat1
    2007-09-06

I have installed the module to integrate DimDim with SugarCRM and even when I have the DimDim Web Meeting checkbox checked the email does not contain a Join URL for attendees. Any ideas?

• Hello,

Thanks for using Dimdim SugarCRM integration pack. Had you created a field "dimdim" in the sugarcrm database which is provided in step 9 of integration guide? If so, could you please check and let me know if the value for the field "dimdim" is set after a dimdim web meeting is scheduled.

Regards,
      -Rajesh
      rajesh@dimdim.com

• takezo kensei
      takezo kensei
      2007-11-08

Hi, I also am encountering some problems after I integrated DIMDIM with my SugarCRM. Whenever I click the DIMDIM Web conference link in my SugarCRM and I reach the Start Meeting Window, when I click start and the Browser Check starts, I get stuck on this stage "(x) Publisher Availability Check". Can anyone help me out in resolving this one, would appreciate it very much, thanks.