Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

DimDim Rooms and Moodle?

jpatten
2007-09-20
2013-05-01
  • jpatten
    jpatten
    2007-09-20

Hello DimDim...

We're interested in adding some real time communication capabilites to our school Moodle site. I noticed that you offer DimDim Rooms through your web site.

We don't have a large budget, but in the future we might like to set up our own DimDim server on a Linux server. Before we get to that point we'd like to try out DimDim. 

Will DimDim Rooms give us a good idea of what how our own server would work?  Will DimDim Rooms tie into our current Moodle server (ver1.8+)? Is there an education price for DimDim Rooms?  What is the maximum number of simultanous that would be able to connect to a training presentation on DimDim Rooms?

Thank you!

• dimdim_sundar
      dimdim_sundar
      2007-09-21

Hello JPatten,

Thanks for your interest in Dimdim and your initiative in contacting us. What you require is definitely possible.

Can you please contact me over email (sundar(@)dimdim.com) to discuss the details. I look forward to talking with you soon.

Regards,
      ~sundar
      sundar(@)dimdim.com
      Co-Founder and Director of Business Development at Dimdim