From: Steven Young <sdyoung@we...> - 2002-03-19 11:46:44
libdict 0.9 has been released and is available at
libdict is a compact C library that provides a simple interface to
accessing dict servers. New in version 0.9:
- Added a C++ wrapper. Surely unstable, it's undocumented until it
shakes out a little.
- You no longer manually have to free definition/match answers.
- ld_errno is no longer a global variable; it's stored in the dictconn
structure. This has changed the error handling in ld_newconn.
- Internal variable type (bool) renamed to ld_bool to stop conflict with
- New 'dictcli' example program that gives a thorough demonstration of
how to use libdict.