D-Fend Reloaded 1.3.0 is a major release. The changelog:
- Updated FreeDOS from 1.0 to 1.1 (full installer only).
- Updated DOSZip from 2.17 to 2.27.
- Menu item in profiles menu and profile context menu: Open file in program
- Service section of setup dialog: Reset all profiles to template.
- New "Open DOSBox prompt in program folder" context menu and profile menu
- The floppy/harddisk image file creator can diretly create a profiles for
booting the created image file in DOSBox.
- Now the floppy/harddisk image file creator can add Doszip to image files.
- New option not to repack the archive file when the game quits when using an
archive file as a drive.
- Improved detection whether a program is using DOS4GW or not.
- Better disk image type auto detection when extracting files from an image file.
- Improved checksum usage when searching for new game in the games folder.
- [Fix] When entering numerical values in a spin input field in the profile
editor via keyboard the value range is not always checked properly.
- [Fix] Creation of bootable hard disk images was broken.
- [Fix] Trying to get the list of available MIDI devices fails if there are no
drive records in the default template.
- [Fix] The edit button in the drives list context menu of the profile editor
opened the add drive dialog and not the edit drive dialog.
- [Fix] Removed useless information popup when editing the capture folder for
a Windows game profile in the profile editor.
- [Fix] Removed invalid ISO image warning when extracting a floppy or hard disk
- [Fix] When downloading a cover image from Mobygames right after changing the
capture folder (without closing the profile editor in between), the image
will be stored in the old capture folder.
- [Fix] Wrong position for the portable version info button on the DOSBox
page of the configuration dialog when switching from basic to advanced