D-Fend Reloaded 1.2.0 is a major release. The changelog:
- Updated DOSZip from 2.08 to 2.17.
- Added about 300 new auto setup templates.
- New "Select by" option in the profiles export dialog: Games for which there
is no auto setup template.
- New option to create package list xml files for plain archive files.
- In the extra program files dialog of the profile editor parameters for the
additional program files can be entered now.
- New function in the icons manager to add all icons from a selected folder
and its subfolders.
- Setup option to allow or block multiple instances of D-Fend Reloaded at the
- New option to setup the font style (bold, italic, underlined) for normal
games list entries.
- D-Fend Reloaded can store up to 9 internet addresses per profile now.
- Setup option to use the image viewer as a non-modal window.
- New option to change pixel shader settings in the multiple profiles editor.
- More ScummVM settings in the multiple profiles editor.
- The modes "hardware2x" and "hardware3x" will be added automatically to the
scalers list when activating the pixel shader GUI.
- New input fields on the MIDI page of the profile editor to setup MT32.
- Now you can set up custom DOSBox settings per DOSBox installation, too.
- Improved detection if the per profile keyboard mapper file is the same as the
global keyboard mapper file on the keyboard page of the profile editor.
- Additional user-defined command line parameters can be passed to ScummVM now.
- Now the icon manager will show icons located in sub folders of the icons
- Some smaller improvements to the first run wizard.
- [Fix] Incompatibility with ScummVM 1.3.x is fixed.
- [Fix] Storing the order of user defined columns in the games list did not
- [Fix] The package manager can handle splitted packages larger than 2 GB from
local sources now.
- [Fix] The options "Video chipset" and "Video RAM" in the multiple profiles
editor did not work correctly.
- [Fix] Displaying multiple bmp files in the screenshots previewer did not work
- [Fix] Opening the profile editor for an auto setup template could rise an
expection under some conditions.
- [Fix] The function "Convert absolute to relative paths" from the service page
of the program options dialog could rise an expection under some conditions.
- [Fix] Clicking the down button to reorder the list of user-defined emulators
on the "Other emulators" setup dialog page cause some settings to be
- [Fix] The names of the user-defined emulators in the dropdown box on the
"Other emulators" setup dialog page were not always correct.
- [Fix] When filtering the games list by emulation type when selecting
"Windows" also games using some user-defined emulators were listed.
- [Fix] The download/copy progress dialog shows wrong percent values in the
caption when copying large files from local sources.
- [Fix] When changing the program language the language of the entries in the
games list columns listbox did not change at once.
- [Fix] The list available of licenses was not displayed correctly in the
"Select by" menu.
- [Fix] The preferences for opening text, image and video files were not
respected when opening files from the data folder via the context or the