D-Fend Reloaded 1.0.3 is a bug fix and service release with only few new features.
- When importing plain archive files or folders D-Fend Reloaded will look for a
FILE_ID.DIZ file and use if existent its content to suggest a profile name.
- Files (like text files etc.) can be used as profile specific helper programs
to be started before or after the main program now.
- The physical path names for drives mounts can contain semicolons now.
- If the user selects a custom MIDI device to be used in a profile the device
will be stored by name and not by id anymore so the right device will be
selected when using the profile on an other system, too.
- Now the DOSBox IPX network settings can be configurated in the mutli profile
- Support for new glide=emu mode when using a ykhwong DOSBox build.
- [Fix] Running profiles via command line parameters or via desktop or start
menu shortcuts was not working.
- [Fix] Error messages when trying to load icons larger than 256x256 pixels.
- [Fix] A cover image downloaded from mobygames via the profile editor was not
shown in the image viewer area of the main window at once if the profile
editor was closed by clicking on "Cancel".