D-Fend Reloaded 1.0.1 is a bug fix and service release with only few new features. The changelog:
- Updated DOSZip from 1.54 to 2.01.
- A new start-up logging function can help you to find the problem if
D-Fend Reloaded is not running.
- Now the DOSBox language file editor can use the DOSBox built-in Englisch
language file as template.
- Updated the png file reader library.
- [Fix] In some cases the "DOSBox start failed" dialog could appear even if
DOSBox is working correctly.
- [Fix] Access violation when unsing the "Create image" dialog.
- [Fix] Download of multiple games packages from Sourceforge always failed.
- [Fix] The pixel shader option on the graphics card page of the profile editor
was partially out of the dialog.
- [Fix] When selecting a MIDI device to be used in a DOSBox profile the text
"midiconfig=id" is added to the additional MIDI settings field instead of
just the MIDI device id.
- [Fix] When running D-Fend Reloaded in portable operation mode and the base
directory for relative path names was not set to the program directory the
capture folder was not stored correctly.
- [Fix] If updated from a previous D-Fend Reloaded version the changelog tab
in the program information dialog may displayed an outdated, incomplete
- [Fix] The main window was not disabled while the check for missing files
progress dialog was shown.