D-Fend Reloaded 0.9.2 is a bug fix and service release with only few new features. The changelog:
- The Italian language file has been updated.
- Updated DOSZip from 1.41 to 1.49.
- The functions for filtering the games list by a search string can handle
complex search strings (including "and", "or", "not", quotes, brackets,
compare operators for numbers, selecting properties to check by writing
"genre=..." etc.) now.
- D-Fend Reloaded will use an internal update checker for checking for
program updates now. This will also fix the Windows 7 issue the program
looses focus on start up.
- When running an update via the update check function the update installer
will not ask for the installation directory anymore.
- The codepage selection dropdown box in the profile editor will show some
descriptions for the codepages now.
- Improved DOSBox directory search order (if not installed together with
DOSBox) on first run.
- About 100 new auto setup templates for automatical installation of even more
- Some fine tuning to the way game and setup files are detected when importing
plain archive files.
- D-Fend Reloaded will start a bit faster on first run now.
- [Fix] The selected keyboard layout when defining a DOSBox installation
specific keyboard layout in the advanced DOSBox settings may not got saved.
- [Fix] Setting the DOSBox background priority for multiple profiles at once
via the multi profile editor did not work correctly.
- [Fix] Setting the CD volume did not work.
- [Fix] In some conditions the Game Explorer integration during installation
- [Fix] When adding profiles via the scan games folder function the entered
name for the new profile was ignored when an auto setup template was
selected to be used for the new profile.
- [Fix] When copying a profile or adding profiles via the scan games folder
function no collision check for existing capture folders was performed.