This is a bugfix release with only few new features. The changelog:
- Brazilian Portuguese language file (thanks to Cpt.Guapo)
- Turkish language file (thanks to Hakan ATEÞ)
- Updated DOSZip from 1.37 to 1.41.
- Updated the DOSBox language files for German and Italian and added a new
DOSBox language file for Polish.
- About 150 new auto setup templates for automatical installation of even more
games. Althogether D-Fend Reloaded now has more than 1000 auto setup
- Updated the default value lists for the supported keyboard layouts and
- Added Wikipedia to the "Search for game" default links.
- Faster filtering functions in the package manager.
- [Fix] Drag&drop of zip files etc. to the program window sometimes did not
- [Fix] Access violation when uninstalling multiple games while one of the
profiles to be uninstalled is installed in the games list.
- [Fix] Access violation when clicking the "Download game information" button
on the programm information page of the profile editor when no internet
connection is available.
- [Fix] The game data reader update function did not work.
- [Fix] When canceling a download from the package manager the program will
continue with the next file from the download list instead of canceling the
- [Fix] The reset to default values function on the default values page of the
program settings dialog could raise an access violation when closing the
- [Fix] The select/unselect functions of dialogs like the prof file export etc.
did not work for profiles having multiple values in the choosen category
(multiple genres divided by ";" for example).
- [Fix] When downloading multiple games via the package manager the close
button of the main window became enabled after the first download was
completed. Clicking the main window close button while the package manager
dialog was opened raised an access violation.
- [Fix] The "Use as screenshot in profiles list" context menu item in the
"Data folder" tab was also visible if no file was selected.
- [Fix] The "Rename all" and "Delete all" context menu entries in the
screenshots, sounds and video tabs were also enabled if there were no files.
- [Fix] Some minor problems in the keyboard layout setup; in particular when
keyboard layout "none" is selected.
- [Fix] Wrong filenames for downloaded language files if language file and
the package list directring to this language file were not in the same
directory on the server.
- [Fix] Some corrections to the DOSBox keyboard layouts default values list.
- [Fix] The update installer did not update all DOSBox language files.
- [Fix] The uninstaller will not remove non D-Fend Reloaded files from the
D-Fend Reloaded installation directory without confirmation anymore.
- [Fix] The language dropdown boxes in the setup dialog now have a tooltip hint
and the dropdown list is wider (so "Brazilian Portuguese" is not truncated