This is a bugfix release with no new features. The changelog:
- Improved Windows long pathname to DOSBox short pathname converter (thanks to
- The select image dialog for adding image files as harddisks in the profile
editor will now also show cue sheet files.
- Smarter initial directory when opening selection dialog for text editor, wave
encoder and ScummVM.
- [Fix] Opening text files in "Use default editor for file type" mode sometimes
did not work.
- [Fix] Sometimes an access violation occured just after uninstalling a game.
- [Fix] Selecting/Unselecting profiles via the "Select by..." buttons in the
"Build installer" dialog etc. did not work with "Not set" values.
- [Fix] Wrong view style (icon instead of list) in the sounds and the videos
previewer area at the bottom of the main window.
- [Fix] Access violation while displaying an error message if renameing a
screenshot is not possible (for example because a file with the new entered
name already exists).
- [Fix] Execution of Windows programs could fail under some rare conditions
(this only affected helper programs like text editors etc. and not Windows
games started via the games list).
- [Fix] Problem if virtual serial port is working as a modem in DOSBox and
"Listen for connections" is turned off.
- [Fix] Screenshots, sounds and videos lists not always sorted correctly.