This release is a bugfix release with no new features. The changelog:
- When using the option to minimize D-Fend Reloaded while DOSBox is running and
DOSBox is changing the resolution, D-Fend Reloaded will no longer rely on the
Windows window placement and restore its correct position itself.
- Some smaller speed improvements when working with large profile lists.
- [Fix] Access violation when opening a screenshot from a profile containing
more than one screenshot.
- [Fix] Error message when trying to run a D-Fend Reloaded desktop game link
while "Minimize when DOSBox starts" is activated.
- [Fix] When selecting the default template in the template editor the "Delete"
menu item was not disabled (like the toolbar icon and the item in the context
- [Fix] DOSBox did not start if the given DOSBox language file did not exist.
- [Fix] Closed some memory leaks in screenshot viewer, setup dialog and program