is there a way to make the active filename as keyword, like %FILE% ?
Maybe a bug?
When i edit an AutoText, changes where saved, but dont comes when i use the shortcut, i must restart the ide. (Testet with %DATE%)
> is there a way to make the active filename as keyword, like %FILE% ?
Why not... Do you mean, full filename, filename only, with or without extension ?
Don't remember if OOo is using such a keyword...
> bug : autotext seems static
I've created a new
description "Test Micha"
content "echo 'Hi %DATE%';"
Then I saved it.
Afterwards, I hit <Ctrl+J> and selected "x02", result looks fine for me.
Could you be more specific, please?
yes, creating works fine. I made this:
Created new and save it.
Use it with Ctrl+J
Saw a mistake and choose Edit
Save the changed Autotext.
Use again and the new Text didnt come, but when i use Edit again, my changes where ok.
I Restart the Editor and use the Autotext again with Ctrl+J and now i saw my changes.
For the new Keywords, i need only the Filename include extension, but maybe its also good to have the Path (%PATH%)
I'm really unable to reproduce that bug.
1- Which versions (Dev-PHP and MS-Windows)?
2- What did you do *exactly* (including the autotext strings)?
The new variable name is %FULLFILENAME%. Works fine for me.
im cunfiused. I Make exact the same with a new Autotext and now it Works
I take a look at this, maybe it will come again, then i post exactly the code
%FULLFILENAME% is good, thank you. Also in 2.3.3?
btw: Using Dev-PHP 2.3.2 and (dont hit me) Vista Busines
> ... with a new Autotext and now it Works
> %FULLFILENAME% is good, thank you. Also in 2.3.3?
Already in 184.108.40.2062
http://devphp2.free.fr/files/devphp.exe [ 1.2 M ]
Beta version - search and search/replace entirely rewritten
Not yet tranlated in german
Another user has just reported *exactly the same bug* you encountered.
To be continued...
Fixed a huge design error!
> After editing an AutoText, changes are saved but are not available via the shortcut,
> the IDE must be restarted.
In short, the list box is sorted on "alias", but internal lists are sorted on dates. Different sort orders lead to weird results.
Thanks for your report,
ty for the Link. Works fine.
I testet also the 'bug' again, it works fine for me.
Actually, there is a bug, as reported by dysmas2.
An autotext must not contain the sequence ]]> or must not end with ] or ]]
Dev-PHP is using an XML file to save the Autotext : %APPDATA%\devphp\devATL.xml
The tag "]]>" is used to "close" the CDATA which is used to embed the texts.
Thanks for your reply,