Thanks for fixing my last report, but I got another one for you (also with the new .345 version).
Using a script that worked just fine in 2.3.2, I now got problems with sessions.
Everytime when calling session_start() the internal preview displays session-information above the normal script output.
This looks like:
mk84tmvkfjvpr44p57; expires=Fri, 19-Nov-2010 09:10:25 GMT; path=/ Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0 Pragma: no-cache Content-type: text/html [HERE COMES THE NORMAL SCRIPT OUTPUT...]
But despite this, every call of session_start() will in fact create a new session and not resume an open one, as the SID will change with every call.