The following changes were made from 0.20.
- Tested binary data copy using newly developed BinaryGenerator plugin
- Fixed a bug where copying to MySQL when the table exists in a catalog
other than the one in the connect URL would result in a "table <X> not
found" error message.
- Fixed bug #1398199 (Copying large tables from MySQL causes SQuirreL to
run out of memory)
- Fixed bug #1386606 (Copying tables with BLOB columns to Pointbase fails)
Now using ps.setNull instead of ps.setBytes for null values.
- Fixed memory leak caused by undisposed progress dialogs.
- Added elapsed time counter and time remaining estimate to the progress
- Added independently configurable delay (in millisecond granularity) between
copying records and tables. This reduces the load (cpu and io) on both
the client and the database server(s).
- Better support for BOOLEAN types when the source database supports them
and the destination database does not.
- Updated DBCopy plugin help screens that are available in SQuirreL via
the help menu.