The following changes were made.
- Added support for copying index definitions along with the tables
that are being copied.
- Altered destination table truncation to use "delete from" instead of
the less standard "truncate table". Will add support for this back
in on some databases in the next release.
- Added check for if column is a keyword when copying data from one
table to another (In the case where the data is copied without creating
- If an SQLException is encountered during record copy, show it's message
to the user (instead of simply printing the stack trace).
- Fixed source files eol chars. What a pain!!!
(WinCVS - checkout with Unix LF - why is this the default now???)