Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Latest ibm_db2 PHP module v1.8

Help
jcmueller
2009-06-05
2013-04-05
  • jcmueller
    jcmueller
    2009-06-05

Hellp,

starting the new TE for IBM DB2 3.5.284_alpha a yellow line occured at the top: Upgrade to latest ibm_db2 PHP module. v1.6.5 is installed a minimum of v1.8 is required.

Found a lot of tips, how to compile and build a module, but where I can find a prepared module for the TE.

pecl4win.php.net is out of service.

Best regards,
    Joachim

• Hi Joachim,

Because pecl4win is longer used and no replacement has be put in place right now there is no where external to get new builds of the IBM_DB2 PHP driver for windows.

We know, recognized this as a big problem. At this time we are working with the driver team find a place where they can provided external builds, and out leagal team for us to distribute a builds temporarily till they find a home. Since the IBM_DB2 PHP driver is open source and from our conversation we do not expect any problems in doing this. At this time we are just waiting for the final ok and we will make it available.

Regards,
      Matthew Vandenbussche

• jcmueller
        jcmueller
        2009-06-05

Hi Matthew,

In the meantime is there a way to get the build, perhaps when I give you my email address.

P.S. Found a php_ibm_db2_5.2.2.dll within the ../sqllib/dsdriver. What is that?

Best regards,
        Joachim

• Hi Joachim

The driver located in the sqllib directory is the driver that is build and shipped with db2. It could be a new or older driver depending on what version of DB2 you have installed. (DB2 9.5 will ship with 1.6.5 if memory serves).

I'm sorry until I get approval I can not distribute it out side of IBM. Whether it be on this site or by e-mailing it to you it is distribute.

Regards,
      Matthew Vandenbussche

• jcmueller
        jcmueller
        2009-06-05

Hi Matthew,

I will wait for the approval. Thanks for your help
        and the wonderful TE.

Have a nice weekend,
        Joachim

• The IBM DB2 driver for PHP is now available on our site:

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=211760&package_id=327473

• jcmueller
        jcmueller
        2009-06-19

wow, more than fast.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
        Joachim