Refer to the project website : http://datalg.sf.net
DataLG 22.214.171.124 is now under development.
If you think that something is missing to make DataLG a good tool, please mention it via the "Feature Requests" forum.
- Added proper support for set and enum types with MySql 4.x and 5.x.
- Fixed bug with Count functions with MySql 4.x and MySql 5.x.
- MySql just released Connector .Net 1.0.8 RC, so there are changes to accomodate
this new release.
- Next release should be final :=)
- Changed the default settings to true for the "Create xml documentation" and
"Save source files".
- Fixed version for MS Access so it actually works with Insert, Update and Delete.
Version 126.96.36.199 beta 5
- Next release should be final.
- Stored procedures are now supported in the version for MySql 5.x.
- Select functions explicitly names each column to retrieve instead of the * character.
- A System.Text.StringBuilder is now used instead of a regular System.String to build the code. A significant improvement in performance can be noticed, especially with databases that contain many tables / views / stored procedures.
- When a database is re-analysed, items excluded remain excluded still.
- More bugs fixed in the MySql.Data project.
Bugs fixed :
- Insert with MySql 4.x and MySql 5.x
- Update with MySql 4.x and MySql 5.x
Fixed some stupid problems from beta 2.
Beta 1 had many problems, many of them are now fixed. There is also support for views with MySql 5.x, stored procedures are coming soon.
Try this new version of DataLG. Many improvements were made. Also now 3 new versions, one for MySql 4.x, one for MySql 5.x and one for MS Sql Server 2005. Please report any comment/suggestion you have.