Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Can I organize articles of magazines?

hariskar
2011-10-15
2013-04-24
  • hariskar
    hariskar
    2011-10-15

I would like to organize my scientific magazines. So I would like to add under each magazine it's contents:
    Article 1 page 3
    Article 2 page11
    Article 3 page 20

Is it possible?
    Thank you!

• hariskar
    hariskar
    2011-10-15

Also I would like to have the possibility to search for a keyword between articles, eg search for microbiology and find all articles containing in their title this word. Is this possible?
    Thank you!

• djaida
    djaida
    2013-04-24

I am starting to catalog the publications we have and articles within them, so this question is relevant to me as well. Is there a way to do this that I have missed? If there is, I would appreciate someone pointing it out to me. Thank you in advance!

ETA: I'm thinking containers will be good for this: have a journal as a container, and then articles as items in that container. I just tried it, and even added another container for the bookshelf containing the journals themselves. It seems to work well enough. I haven't tested the search feature yet, but will do so as soon as possible.

Last edit: djaida 2013-04-26