Creating a Report which is sort by Bandnames

Neroxs
2011-05-21
2013-01-20
  • Neroxs
    Neroxs
    2011-05-21

hello,

since 3-4 hours i implement my music in Datacrow, now i want to make an report…..
    the report finished, i opend it and then i see the problem….
    the report is sorted by Albumname and not by bandname, can i fix this problem?4

• Hi,

The report sorts the items as they are sorted on screen. Right-click in the view and select "Sort", sort the items in the way you desire and re-run the report.

Cheers,
    Robert

• Neroxs
    Neroxs
    2011-06-08

hello again,

i have done what you said, it helped the first time
    know i have a new problem, i sort it by artist and i don't know why but it didn't sort

a
    a
    a
    a
    b
    b
    b

it sorts
    b
    b
    b
    a
    a
    a
    b

and i don't know why

please help me again

• Hi,

It should be fixed with the new version; 3.9.8.

Please let me know if this works for you,
    Cheers,
    Robert

• Neroxs
    Neroxs
    2011-06-14

*thumbs up* it works

Thank you

• Neroxs
    Neroxs
    2011-06-14

the same procedure as last post miss Sophie?

now with C it looks like

c
    c
    c
    a
    a
    a
    a
    b
    b
    b
    b

*sigh*

• the same procedure as last post miss Sophie?

I don't know what you mean by this..

*sigh*

I'll ignore that….

Items are placed in the report as they have been sorted in the views. I dod not find anything wrong there in version 3.9.8 (this was the problem you described). What was wrong was the order of the artists in the report. Note that adding new items requires refreshing the view for items to be sorted corrected. This has not been fixed and will not be fixed until version 4.0. Please log a bug report in case you find more issues with the sort in reports.

• Neroxs
    Neroxs
    2011-06-19

i note that, but the problem is allready there, i refreshed the view of the items but it don't works.

the first sentence from my last post was a quotation of "dinner for one" and the *sigh* was not intended for you. i write these because the problem makes me a little angry. i'm Gratefull for you that you take care of my problems, and that you ignore my bad english^^