Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Sorting module list

djaida
2013-03-22
2013-03-25
  • djaida
    djaida
    2013-03-22

So I'm chugging along with my customization of DataCrow (and the more I use it, the more I love it), and today I finally gathered the courage to duplicate a module. Up to now I've been adding books, undergraduate and postgraduate theses into the same (books) module. Today I duplicated Books and created a Theses module. I am working on getting the quick view and other setting into order that's best suited for my workflow, and it seems to be coming along nicely.

However, I would like to change one tiny thing: I'd like to sort the modules into either alphabetic order, or group items I think should be together. For example, I'd like to group Books, Theses and another module I'm going to create called Periodicals, together one below the other. Is there a way to do this somewhere that I missed? I did a search here on "sorting modules" but didn't come across anything similar to this. (I'm sure once pointed out to me, it will be obvious!)

• I think it would be best to file a change request for this since ordering modules is currently not possible.

Cheers,
    Robert

• djaida
    djaida
    2013-03-25

I'll file the request, thank you!