Just minor changes, bugfixes, etc.
It's still _very_ alpha, but a new DashPC release is now available.
DashPC 0.2.6 has just been released. It contains the changes necessary to support button icons.
* Complete reworking of the autoconf/automake scripts (they work now)
* Re-Engineering of several compile-time options
* Added "external" module (to run external commands for functionality)
* Added "image_viewer" module (to display images)
* Removed "network checker" mechanism that never really worked
* Lots of Documentation Added/Updated
The dashpc developers have decided to collaborate on the code using C. Please feel free to join the project and contribute to something big.