Ok, I uploaded a new package this morning base on a build of Wine from the WineHQ git repository.
This includes any additions in the upsteam WineHQ announcement (http://www.winehq.org/announce/1.5.22)
- New version of the Gecko engine.
- Beginnings of the Mac graphics driver.
- Support for ARM64 platforms.
- Fixes for RTL text in Uniscribe.
- Various bug fixes.
Specific to the Wine.app bundle package and installer (v1.1)
- improved run command added to start menu
- installer adds "wine" command line alias
Since Jim White upgraded the page last week I might start adding stuff to the new wiki...