From: Rick van der Zwet <rick@wz...> - 2009-01-03 20:35:20
Been trying to make the mouse movement a whole lot more smoother 
(ideas welcome :-), but stuck on the handleIRData function in
I do not seems to understand well what is going on over here
(input/output, blackbox blabla).
Been commenting in the code, but still a bit suck, could anyone
elaborate the following parts of the code?
* 961: The normal name for variables 'double ox, oy;' and their limits
* 983: Why the hypot is used as in the big picture
* 990: How to read 'cx = (irData[l].x + irData[r].x)/kWiiIRPixelsWidth
- 1;' line? Seems to me as the sum of 2 points, divided by the max,
makes a range between 0 and 2 but for what reason?
* 994: 'ox = -dy*cy-dx*cx;', you have lost me ;-)
Thanks in advance!
 Made the Mouse Sensitivity option dialog a bit more 'user friendly at least'