daloRADIUS 0.9-8 release introduces many bug fixes, interface improvements for better administration, new management highlights such as on-the-fly backup, user status extensions, multi-database administration and better ajax integration.
Also introduced in daloRADIUS 0.9-8 is the new billing engine, supporting dynamic rates billing, pre/post-paid billing, plans configuration with profiles for each plan. Integrated support for PayPal transactions within daloRADIUS platform.... read more
daloRADIUS is an advanced RADIUS web management application aimed at managing hotspots and general-purpose ISP deployments. It features user management, graphical reporting, accounting, a billing engine and integrates with GoogleMaps for geo-locating.
This release presents major feature enhancements, beginning with interface layout improvements and better UI design and tool-tips to the highlights of improved management pages, attributes management and so much more.... read more
daloRADIUS is an advanced RADIUS web management application aimed at managing hotspots and
general-purpose ISP deployments. It features user management, graphical reporting, accounting,
a billing engine and integrates with GoogleMaps for geo-locating.
New features, bug fixes and improvements in 0.9-5:
- added improved support for sql db queries
- added new contact info for hotspot owners
- added more attributes and ordered existing
- added support to relate users to groups on new user, batch add user and new quick-add users pages
as well as editing these groups entries in edit user page
- added suport for database debugging and error handling
- added custom accounting query page
- added disconnect user on maintenance sub-category
- added partial tabindexs support to forms (Antonis Faragitakis)
- added description dialogs for pages upon clicking on page titles
- added and improved new blue css layout
- added icons and support for deleting single attributes for users
in the Edit User management page
- improved interface with addition of checkboxs for multi-action tasks
- improved online help support for each page
- improved support on Test User Connectivity to use radclient with more features
- improved support on all sidebar input values so that variables are saved when
the pages are reloaded/submitted to a new page
- fixed double-insert records of userinfo data if user exists
- fixed deleting of userinfo data for a record that is being deleted
- fixed drawing the options selectbox in the radreply tab in User Edit page
- fixed saving an existing nas entry in different name (not having to delete it)
- fixed several typos and variable declerations through-out the pages
- fixed duplicate groups entries in usergroup table (paparent)
- language file and variables are better sorted out (finally)
- alot of php/html code clean up and code identation ... read more
We need a good CSS designer for improving the design of the page layout, the ajax tabs layout, fixing compatibility issues with IE6+ and such.
We are not looking for top-notch CSS coders so you can learn as you go along but please only apply if you are devoted to the project.
Since we introduced support for languages in the interface we need some guys to work on several language translations.
Hey everyone, we need some testers to test the radius management application before a first release to be sure that the software is working just right.
Please contact me at email@example.com asap if you can help.