Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

javascript/ajax execution

Help
iNiaz
2014-04-12
2014-07-01
  • iNiaz
    iNiaz
    2014-04-12

Hi, I just configure daloradius on centos 6, everything went fine, except inside the administration pages, when i click on any link for further details, like List Users -> UserName, Profiles -> inside these pages when i click on any link, nothing happens, it seems that the ajax/javascript is not executing the popups, please guide.

Thanks

• Liran Tal
    Liran Tal
    2014-04-13

Unfortunately it's a known issue caused due to bad JavaScript code. It should work ok with FireFox, can you try and confirm if the issue is solved?

• iNiaz
    iNiaz
    2014-04-13

Thanks Liran, I tried in FireFox and it worked, i can see know a little javascript popup. Is there a way we can fix this in other browsers?

• Liran Tal
    Liran Tal
    2014-04-13

Sure, you're welcome to create a fix and send me over a patch to validate and if it works well I'll happily commit it so everyone else can benefit.

• iNiaz
    iNiaz
    2014-04-14

Ok, i'll try to fix it.

• Any fix for this yet? I hate firefox with a passion! But not as bad as IE lol.

Thanks

• Liran Tal
    Liran Tal
    2014-07-01

Hey Chad,

I honestly didn't take a look at it.
    Seems to me like a very minor javascript issue, so if you're taking a look and come up with a fix please let me know and I'll apply the patch.

Thanks.