Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Table dependancies on Postgres with v1.7

brian
2005-03-09
2013-04-22
  • brian
    brian
    2005-03-09

Having a problem with Daffodil 1.7

I have two tables - 'customer' and 'employer'
    'employer' has foreign key(custid) which references customer(custid).  When I try to publish both tables at once, I get:
    "Could not publish because parent table 'public.customer' of table 'employer' is not included in publication"

I tried using pg80b1.308.jdbc3.jar and postgresql-8.0-310.jdbc3.jar, but got the same error in both.  If I use Daffodil 1.6 with pg80b1.308.jdbc3.jar, however, it works.   I'm using postgres 7.3(I'm stuck with that version for the time being), but I'd like to take advantage of the fixes and features of Daffodil 1.7.  Am I missing something?

Brian

• Neeraj khanna
      Neeraj khanna
      2005-03-17

Hi Brain,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced. Actually, few of the Daffodil Replicator's users have asked for this feature. After studying you case, we are once again analyzing it.

Thanks
      Neeraj

• Neeraj khanna
      Neeraj khanna
      2005-04-01

Hi brain,

Can you provide the structure of both the tables along with the sequence in which you have passed for create publication. These information would help us in tracing your issue.

Thanks

• subesingh
      subesingh
      2005-04-07

Hi

Problem has been resolved in latest release of Daffodil Replicator version 1.7.

Thanks and Regards

Sube Singh