Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Stuck in Prison 2

Beuc
2009-08-17
2013-01-14
  • Beuc
    Beuc
    2009-08-17

Hi,

Thanks for this nice, addicting game!

I seem to be stuck in the "Prison 2" level, where there's a maze with solid and broken prison grids. According to the map all ways out are blocked (including two one-way self-opening doors), so I wondered if it's a bug or just a difficult level :)

Anybody trying that level?

• This maze in "Prison 2" is just so difficult;) One of the most difficult parts of the game.
      Some of the doors are locked from one side, and if you go through them, you must find a way to get back. It is also necessary to explore all the maze, because of id cards that are placed in different parts of it.

• Beuc
        Beuc
        2009-08-18

Yeah, I had done all that, found 3 one-way doors, and what worries me is that there's still no way further. Couldn't get any of the ID cards either.

• I'm sure that there is a way out;)
          I've managed to go through it in both the original game on A500 (it was terribly slow... ;) ) and in the remake.
          The map can be a bit misleading in this place, because it shows both locked and non-locked doors the same way, so you must watch out for that.

• Beuc
      Beuc
      2009-08-19

LOL, well here's http://www.beuc.net/tmp/prison2-map.png where I am (blue arrows are 1-way doors).
      I guess I'll give it one more chance again.

Indeed the game engine is lagging in this level, I was wondering how it would feel under A500 ;)

Btw, around the leftmost one-way door on the map, there's a wall that is textured on one side and transparent on the other side - funny.

• Beuc
      Beuc
      2009-08-19

OK, I got it, at a point 2 doors are opening and I had only seen one.
      I cheated by recoloring opening doors differently - much easier to notice ;)

• "Btw, around the leftmost one-way door on the map, there's a wall that is textured on one side and transparent on the other side - funny."
      I haven't noticed that :)

Judging from your map, you're just after the easier part of the maze - good luck ;)