DevHelp-0.4 is available for Cygwin GNOME now.
DevHelp is a developers help program, with which you can browse and search GNOME
API and GNU Manuals.
* Full indexing of books in XML.
* HTML viewer (GtkHTML).
* Search by function, struct, macro etc.
* Transparent HTTP support with GnomeVFS.
* Commandline search powered by bonobo, with nice emacs integration.
* Simple installer for books.
* 5 zoom levels.
I've provided two books: one for gtk-1.2 and one for gnome-1.x.
You can find a lot of books at http://lidn.sourceforge.net.
It is port to Cygwin GNOME by Steven O'Brien.
Built on cygwin 1.3.20, with gcc-3.2-3, binutils-20030307, gettext-0.11.5
and Cygwin GNOME 1.4 Beta2 (http://cygnome.sourceforge.net/relnotes.html)
- Homepage: http://devhelp.codefactory.se
- Binary, source and books for gtk-1.2/gnome-1.x
- These packages also are available for Cygwin setup