Cybera Client 1.10

Roy Tal
2009-11-28
2013-06-11
  • Roy Tal
    Roy Tal
    2009-11-28

Hi

I was searching the web for Cybera - Client - Versio 1.10.

Is there anyone who can help me with finding this version ?

Thanks,
    Greenware

• Theodor Willax
    Theodor Willax
    2010-02-15

There is acutally no version 1.10. Version 1.9 was the last version Samuel published.

• GianT
    GianT
    2010-02-18

I made a version 1.9.400, just looking for somewhere to post it…

• Roy Tal
    Roy Tal
    2010-02-18

Can you tell me what are the changes between 1.9.4 and 1.9 ?

I'll be very thankfull if you can send it to my mail :
    info@greenware.co.il

Thanks !

• GianT
    GianT
    2010-02-18

I posted a new thread, it is explained in it and you will be able to download it :)

• Roy Tal
    Roy Tal
    2010-02-18

Thanks !

Do you have any intentions in developing the software any further ?

• GianT
    GianT
    2010-02-18

Well I'm not sure, because I am not really used to VB6 language, specially for the forms (for example making other screen of options, adding buttons…It might not be so hard to understand though.), and cybera appears to be very complete already.

However, if I think about some useful features, I will implement them.
    If you or anyone have any ideas, I may try to implement them too.

• GianT
    GianT
    2010-02-18

So if you have ideas, either make a new thread with Cybera 1.9.400 in its title, or post in the thread containing the download link.

• Roy Tal
    Roy Tal
    2010-02-18

What about fixing bugs ?

• GianT
    GianT
    2010-02-19

Well, I could give it a try. I might not be as efficient that Samuel would be though, as it is his code.
    But in order to fix bugs, I have to know for each bug details about the environment in which the bug was discovered. And it seems that most of the bugs are from versions before 1.9.

• GianT
    GianT
    2010-02-25

Working on a 1.10 version…Maybe during next month.

• Roy Tal
    Roy Tal
    2010-02-26

That will be great - Thanks !

Problems that I've found in 1.9v:
    - There are still some freezes and times you need to close the server and open again. (not a comunication probloem)
    - You can't delete Cyber Cards, only if they are older than a month…

If you can make it work under Windows 7 it'll be great !

• GianT
    GianT
    2010-02-26

- You can set the limit to 0 months instead of 1 month; when doing that, the server will automatically delete the cards at the startup, even if the card expires the current day

- I don't have any freezes anymore on my computer, maybe it's your system which is not the better environment for running cybera. We use cybera under a domain, with Windows XP SP3, but I do remember when we didn't have sp3 we had freezing problems, maybe you should try that…Try also to give me when and how these freezes occur.

- Errr Windows 7, I don't have this OS to try nor compile the soft on it, sorry…

- I will add some little new features, but I want talk about them in case I don't have enough time to implement them ^^